9.30.2009

hate u




wife gone,

has been that you drive away,

and you happy again. .


To tell you that none of the qualifications that my wife do not deserve. .

Rolling home graze,

rubbish!


宝我破戒

原谅我


Really can not stand,

and Who should be together with. .


Who are you?

Even stranger is just not as good as waste. .

Wait for you to become Jesus Christ,

to come back for those of you who did some of the. .


Anyway,

the last of those 38 are only a waste of saliva Bale. .


Baby, are you angry begin?

I write in English to show you. .


Sorry,

I found that I seemed to be naive,

and his wife have left,

but I only thought about play,

I want to go to find them,

but stupid enough to get numbers not seen


Really hate myself,

and offer no help,

even I do not know who says bad things about them,

good useless. .


If you did not think so,

baby,

if I let you go Mody?

It seems that you are bound too tightly,

and disallowing Paoniu really is that I am wrong,

but I do not bubble handsome guy in a long time. .


I am a bad thing,

bad thing. .

So it is hard to change,

what you heard,

obediently,

and do not talk back,

but I realy miss my wife


You would be angry with me?

Baby

forgive me can?


realy sorry..


Wife,

husband useless,

and everything can not help you. .


Wife,

I need you. .


Well,

I am helping them,

has been wives

but,

I love you. .


Stupid wife,

husband,

soon began to cry. .


Come and find me ah!!


Narcissistic Ze,

joanne,

where are you ..

..

I do not have you,

I worked very hard


You do not come to me

I went to commit suicide


I would really die..

沒有留言:

張貼留言